Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Strange

After I had Kaitlyn (and during my pregnancy) I have had issues with my feet. During the pregnancy I think it was just due to the fact that I got so heavy and my feet were swelling and cracking. After I had her I started having problems with ingrown toenails on the second toe of both my feet. Each foot would take turns having an ingrown nail. Just as one would get better the toe on the other foot would start to get sore and it went back and forth for several months. Finally I figured out that I had started wearing flip-flops for summer and when I quit wearing them they finally got better.

Well, a few days ago the pointer finger on my right hand (yes, I am right handed) started to hurt. Yesterday the side of my finger started to look the same way as my feet had been looking. I've never heard of an ingrown fingernail before, but according to the internet it does happen sometimes. I have no idea why all of a sudden my finger decided to do this, but it is very inconvenient as it is the finger I use ALL THE TIME on the hand I use ALL THE TIME. I hope that it is of short duration and a one-time problem. And now I will stop whining about it...

3 comments:

Claudette Burt said...

I would whine, too :(

Unknown said...

you could start pointing with your middle finger...but that would get kind of aquward...

wagstaffers said...

Sounds like God is having fun