Saturday, December 18, 2010

Birthday Boy

We had a friend birthday party for Cody today. He really wanted to have a pinata.
We rigged one up in the garage since it is cold and rainy outside.
We had 8 little boys and Abi taking turns whacking on the transformer pinata.
They all had a blast doing it, but it was well built so Dave had to take a turn and whack it open
after everyone else's turn. They also got to make a little santa ornament and we played
some games. It was a nice day for Cody and tomorrow he will get to have a family party on his real birthday!










2 comments:

Unknown said...

Its so crazy that he is 6 already! I remember when he was just a few days old and popping all over the Christmas presents!

Emlizw said...

Happy birthday to him. It's nice to know I share a birthday with such a cute kid. I hope your family party was just as fun as his friends party.