Monday, December 13, 2010

Pig

Dave took a video of our new pig, but it is too long and after 5 attempts to upload it I'm giving up and just posting some pictures I took today. They are kinda fuzzy because I had to zoom in from my back porch as it was raining and I didn't want to get my camera wet. Anyway, the pig's name is Piggly Wiggly and Abi really loves going to check on it and help Dave feed it. Dave is just looking forward to the bacon!


3 comments:

wagstaffers said...

Congrats on the pig! What will dave think of next?
Ross raised and slaughtered kids when he was little and still lived on the Farm. Oops, I just typed in kids.

Claudette Burt said...

David - you never cease to amaze us with your farm adventures. Hopefully piggly wiggly will squeal very loud when the coyotes come sneaking up. Dad wants to know if piggly is actually bear bait :)

Unknown said...

I love the name piggly wiggly, it is so fun to say!!