Kaitlyn Rose Burt finally decided to join us on March 31st at 1:08am. She was 10 pounds 8 ounces and 21 inches long. Cody and Abigail adore her and just want to be looking at and touching her all the time. Every time Kaitlyn makes a noise Abi lets out a squeal and says, "She made a noise!" I think they will love her even more as she becomes more alert and awake. Here are some of our favorite pictures so far...

The official weight.

First family picture.

Kaitlyn

Abigail, Kaitlyn and Cody getting to know each other.
Kaitlyn just after we got home from the hospital.
3 comments:
congratulations momma!!!
I really hope you had an epidural...my goodness! She is so adorable! Happy day!
Congratulations! She so cute! You look great. I love the pic with all the kids. Cody looks sooo excited to introduce his little sister and Abi just looks content. You have such a cute family.
Post a Comment