This is about nothing in particular. Just a few random pictures of the kids from today after church. Kaitlyn went for the first time and slept through most of it. One of the primary workers told me that she said something about someone's sister and Abigail yelled out, "I have a sister!" I guess she must be excited to have a sister now.
The primary president told her five year old son that Cody was getting a new sister and he gasped and said, "They're getting rid of Abigail!" To which she clarified that Cody would now have two sisters. I thought that was pretty funny though!
Here is Cody putting grass on his nose (who knows why).

Abigail

Kaitlyn-11 days old (all worn out from church).

1 comment:
We love these daily blog posts! I guess this reveals how often we check our children's blog posts! Kaitlyn looks so sweet in her church outfit. Kiss her for me.
Post a Comment