Wednesday, April 7, 2010

One week

We survived the first week with a newborn! Dave wins the husband of the year award for taking over the household chores, taking care of the two older kids, cleaning up throw-up and getting up with sick kids, changing wet bed sheets in the middle of the night and the list goes on and on. I asked if he would be happy to get back to work next week and he said, "Well, not really happy...I just wish the weather was nicer now while I get to be home." (It is cold and windy and rainy right now).

Kaitlyn is a good baby so far. The past two nights she has only gotten me up twice. Once at about 2:30am and once at about 5:30am. Which means that I have gotten a four hour stretch of sleep two nights in a row! Hopefully she keeps it up and lets me get a reasonable amount of sleep each night.

All these pictures were taken today April 7th



I know, I know...she's adorable! At least we think so :)


3 comments:

Claudette Burt said...

Yep! She's adorable!

Unknown said...

She is so long! I bet you are glad she isn't kicking you in the ribs anymore!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how long she is. She's going to grow up to be an athlete. She is way cute.