Sunday, April 25, 2010

Brotherly love

It has been so cute to watch Cody with Kaitlyn. He always wants to have his turn to hold her and kiss her. I love this picture of him with his big smile as he holds her! She was being a little cranky,but it is still so cute to me to see Cody LOVE his little sister.



Here's Dave and Kaitlyn. I was trying to get them looking at eachother, but Dave looked at the camera instead. Still cute to get Kaitlyn looking at her Daddy!

4 comments:

Claudette Burt said...

Love, love, love these photos.

Kristen said...

She has the best cheeks ever!

Gabe and Anna Family said...

It looks like she is fitting right in. I can't believe how big she is already. What did she weigh at her 2 week appointment? Gage has already grown out of his 0-3 month clothes. It's a little sad because he has so many cute ones that he only wore once. But it was a lot easier to just keep him in his sleepers until they got too much puke on them. With my first baby I probably put 3-4 outfits on her a day, with number 5 it's may be 3-4 outfits a week, tops. Oh well, they don't care as long as they are warm, dry and fed.

Debbie S. said...

Cody looks SO happy! What a great photo.