Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cute girl, budding photographer

Here is Abigail in a dress that my Mom made me when I was little. I LOVED to wear this dress. So far this is the first time that I've gotten Abi to wear it, but she liked it. It is kind of fun for me to see my daughter wear the things I loved as a little girl. Besides, if I don't get her in my old clothes now I probably won't have a chance of getting her in anything I wore when she gets older! We all know how teenagers can be...!


Lately anytime I get out the camera Cody and Abi think they must have turns taking pictures too. So here is the one that Abi took of her Daddy last Sunday. Not bad for a three year old!


2 comments:

Claudette Burt said...

She is growing up too fast!

T. Driaza said...

I love hammy downs, especially when they were your own! I had a few from my moms & mine childhood. So cute to see the generations!