King Cody and Queen Abigail. I've been saving toilet paper rolls so we can use them in art projects. The other day Cody and Abigail made sceptors/swords out of some. Then they put on their crown hats and got themselves thrones.

Today is a rainy day and they have some excess energy. So, they were spinning in circles and when Cody laid down Abigail took the opportunity to sit on him. He doesn't seem to mind though!

I took a video of them spinning around singing "jingle, jingle, jingle" as they spin around.
1 comment:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It has been 8 long days waiting for a blog update! If we had our way there would be a blog update every 12 hours! (I hope Anna and Allie read this :) and I wish the internet fairy would give Sara and Laurie Beth the internet so they could update the blogs they would create every 12 hours too!We loved the photos and especially the video clip. Tell Cody and Abigail that they can be the king and queen of Italy - which means of course that we could visit them a little easier :) Love you all!
Post a Comment