Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tree fort

Dave decided to build a tree fort for the kids to play in. Right now it has one slide to go down and in the future it may even have a tire swing (Dave thinks he'll eventually do a zip-line, but I told him Cody has to be at least 10 years old before that happens). He finished painting it today so it is all ready for the cousins to come visit next week! Pretty soon we won't even have to go to the park anymore...our yard will be the coolest place in town! Cody is looking forward to sharing his tree fort with the Lee kids who will be living next door while Grandma and Grandpa are on their mission.


Abigail on the new tree fort.


She was a little scared up there, but said it was fun after she went down the slide!

4 comments:

T. Driaza said...

How cool! I always wanted a tree fort! By the way, did I ever tell you how funny/cute your heading picture is of the kids!? What rascals!

Jessica said...

Jason was just mentioning that he should build the boys a tree fort. Maybe we'll have to have you guys over for dinner and Dave can give Jason some pointers!!
The Lee family? As in Calista? With Benjamin? He was in (my) Ben's Kindergarten class and they became great friends!!

Gabe and Anna Family said...

That is awesome! We'll will be hanging out at your house a lot when we come to visit. We'll bring our cowboy and pirate dress up stuff too so the kids will never want to leave the fort.

Congratulations on the baby news!!! I am soooooo excited for you!

Jim and Allison said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you expecting child number 3! Congrats!