Abi & Cody with Sir Topham Hat.
Abi & Dave with Thomas!
Cody & Kristi on the train ride.Dave took us out for "A Day With Thomas" today. I guess this traveling "show" comes through every year. Cody isn't into Thomas as much as he used to be, but he still likes him and it was fun for everyone. Abigail even said "This is fun!" on the train ride.
They have different booths set up with puppet shows, movies, coloring/stamping, singing and of course a huge gift shop. It is at the train museum in Snoqualmie (I don't know if that's the right spelling) so there are also lots of old trains to look at. Cody got to have a turn driving one of the model trains around the track once using a remote control device. They got to meet Sir Topham Hat and then we got to go on a short train ride to the falls about a mile down the tracks and back. Lot's of fun!

2 comments:
Adorable! My Coey would be in Heaven if they came near us! When I took our kids to see a Thomas show, I so thought Mia would be bored...but she loved it too! Good job making a family memory!
you guys always do so many fun things as a family!
Post a Comment