Sunday, August 7, 2011

Camping with cousins

Here are a small sampling of pictures from our camping trip this week. Anna and her kids are here visiting and we headed out to the coast for a three day/two night camping trip at Bogachiel Campground. I think everyone had a great time. I know my kids were thrilled to have cousins to play with while camping! We spent most of Friday at Ruby Beach. Dave built a raft for the kids to play on in the freshwater portion of the beach. Kaitlyn ate quite a bit of sand along with her snacks, but didn't seem to mind :) By the time we got back home I think the adults were pretty tired, but as Grandpa said, it is worth it once a year. I'm sure my kids will be talking about it for the next year!










1 comment:

Unknown said...

that looks like so much fun! we went camping this week too, but there was no beach, I wish we had the ocean here!