Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bear Lake Pictures

Okay, here are some pictures from Bear Lake....


Moroni showing me his muscles.
Mary playing in the shade...it was pretty hot!
Hyrum and Kaitlyn playing together.


My kids with their cousin Jonas.

Uncle Nate and the kids building a sandcastle.
Grandma working her magic and getting Kaitlyn to eat a banana (before this I couldn't even get her to eat banana bread let alone an actual banana).
Cody and Joshua together again at last!


Grandpa put his sunglasses on Kaitlyn and she just stood there not moving at all (like she was in a trance or something) I guess she didn't want them to fall off.



Fun times in the Burt family!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

great pictures!

Claudette Burt said...

You captured some great moments!

T. Driaza said...

Ahhh! We missed you! How did this happen? BTW- Wasn't Maria suppose to come out to Utah too? I never heard from her...did you? Glad you had a good time. I'm bummed we missed Bear Lake this summer.