Those were the words of my four year old to me this afternoon. Dave, Cody and Grandpa are off backpacking in the mountains so the girls had a "girl party" all day. Sorry, we didn't take any pictures. We started out by going to the Labor Day sale at Value Village. Everything in the store is 50% off today. Abigail REALLY wants to be a pink unicorn for Halloween this year. Oh boy! I'm not even trying to make that costume myself. Luckily, they had one at V.V.! I also found a cute fairy costume for Kaitlyn and Cody wants to be a vampire. So now all kids are taken care of at a fraction of the cost for me!!!!!!!!!!
Next we headed to Michael's so we could get glitter and paint our toenails then glitter them up. I tried to drag them to Costco, but low and behold they are CLOSED on Labor Day. So, we went across the street to Trader Joe's instead. They didn't have everything I needed, but I did find some gnocci to try...and it WAS yummy!
We played outside, played inside, made visits to Grandma next door to show off pink unicorns and glittery toes (and got to view her own fabulous buys from various sales today). We even finished off the day dancing to the Beach Boys.
Abi was so sad to see Daddy leave (she LOVES him), but I think we managed to cheer her up with "THE BEST DAY EVER!"
2 comments:
Those glittery toes were sure cute!
I want pictures of those toes for proof! I wish we had a value village here...sniff
Post a Comment