Cody - Kaitlyn - Abi.Very fun to see them all at the same age. I think Cody and Kaitlyn look the most alike.
The first one is definitely Cody. I would say Abi then Kaitlyn but they do look an awful lot alike.
Cody, Kaitlyn, Abi--good job Grandma!
The rolly little thighs threw me off!
Cody, Kaitlyn, Abi, They all have the Burt nose! LOL and are the most beautiful grandchildren in all the land
Rats, I mixed up Kaitlyn and Abi. Grandma's always know best : )
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cody - Kaitlyn - Abi.
Very fun to see them all at the same age. I think Cody and Kaitlyn look the most alike.
The first one is definitely Cody. I would say Abi then Kaitlyn but they do look an awful lot alike.
Cody, Kaitlyn, Abi--good job Grandma!
The rolly little thighs threw me off!
Cody, Kaitlyn, Abi, They all have the Burt nose! LOL and are the most beautiful grandchildren in all the land
Rats, I mixed up Kaitlyn and Abi. Grandma's always know best : )
Post a Comment