Thursday, October 28, 2010

Proud of myself

That's right...I'm proud of myself. I made the kids Halloween costumes this year and Abi's was a challenge! It was a princess dress (of course) and it had yards of tule and puffed sleeves and lots of things that had to be gathered....and it took me a whole MONTH to find the time to finish making it. So, here she is wearing it at her preschool party today.


6 comments:

Dave n' Kristi said...

I plan on taking off the darker pink parts and letting her wear it to church so she can get more use out of it. It was too much work to wear for one night only!

Sonja said...

Wow. Respect!!! Wisk I coulddo something like this.

Claudette Burt said...

I am proud of you, too! She is an adorable princess! I bet she loves to wear it :)

Kristen said...

Wow you should be proud! it is amazing!!! Good job mama!

Unknown said...

You are a super mom! Patterns confuse me so I just stay away from them :)

Gabe and Anna Family said...

My hat is off to you. I would never have had the patience or time to do that. Brianna wanted to be the Grimm Reaper this year, so I got to do all of my costume shopping in the boys section this year. May be she'll be interested in dresses again when she gets married?