For Halloween this year Cody has decided he wants to be a bat. I decided to just make an outfit instead of trying to find and buy at bat (not batman) costume. I finished it yesterday and he asked me to film him making bat squeaks....
Wow! Cody you look like a real bat! I was worried for a minute that there was a real bat flying in your house! And you sounded like a real bat, too. I was afraid just for a minute! I'm glad you are not a real bat! Your costume looks AWESOME! What a great mom you have to make that super costume - you should give her a kiss and a hug :)
2 comments:
Wow! Cody you look like a real bat! I was worried for a minute that there was a real bat flying in your house! And you sounded like a real bat, too. I was afraid just for a minute! I'm glad you are not a real bat! Your costume looks AWESOME! What a great mom you have to make that super costume - you should give her a kiss and a hug :)
Scott & I laughed & Laughed! Cody you are a GREAT Bat!!
Post a Comment