Sunday, September 12, 2010

Aunt Laura/ Wedding


My sister will soon be leaving us and moving to Kentucky with her husband. So we have been trying to see her as often as we can before she moves across the USA. She and my Mom came by for a short visit yesterday. Since it was the day after her birthday I made her some pineapple upside down cake and we made her blow out her candles after we sang to her.








My cousin got married in the Seattle Temple on Saturday. I was able to attend the sealing (which was beautiful) and stayed to take a few pictures afterword. My brother Jacob and some others watched Abi and Kaitlyn in the Temple waiting room so I could go (Thank you)! Here is the happy couple and Abi with my cousin Matthew.

1 comment:

Claudette Burt said...

Abi's striped tights are so cute.