Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cousin Love!

Today Abi was playing with her dolls and I noticed that she was naming them all the names of her cousins who happen to be babies right now. She was saying things like "Here you go Jesse, lay right here" and "You want to go for a ride Joseph?"
So, even if we are far from the cousins and don't get to see them too often they are part of our everyday lives in Abi's play! She often calls her dolls Joseph and Moroni. She has one doll that is a little bit bigger than the others and she makes sure that she gets the right name with the right size baby!

3 comments:

T. Driaza said...

That is so cute! Wait till she starts having them kiss like mommy & daddy! lol.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wagstaffers said...

I accidently signed in s Allie and posted a comment and then realized my mistake and deleted it. But what I said was: Abi is so cute, I am glad she remembers her cousins. She'll be a good mom one day.