Thursday, February 26, 2009

Surprise!

I guess I should pay more attention to the weather report because I was surprised to see snow on the ground this morning when we woke up! Here are Cody and Abigail playing in it.

Cody thought it was great fun to throw snow at the house, knock the snowman over and stomp around in the snow. I find it very interesting to note that little boys seem always to love destruction no matter how they are raised. Maybe it is a "boy" gene that they all have or something? At least it is just snow which doesn't care if you stomp on it or throw it around.

Abi got upset right at the get-go because she touched some mud and got her glove dirty. She soon recovered and joined in the snow stomping (as you see in the video). Isn't it great to be a kid without a care in the world!

No comments: