Ok. I know why daylight savings was brought into play, but really, do we still need to have it? All it does is mess up my kids (and therefor my) sleeping schedule! I admit that it was nice to have them wake up at 7:30 this morning, but now they don't want to go to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad Benjamin Franklin didn't invent a way to change your children's internal clocks along with the one on the wall.
3 comments:
Oh I so hear you on this one! My kids see that the light is still out,therefore they fight me to get ready for bed! Ahhh!
my thoughts exactly!
I don't remember my kids having such a hard time with the change last year as they are this year. The sun is up so it can't be bed time! Just wait until July, the sun is up until 10pm. Before we had blinds and curtains (you need double duty) we tacked bed sheets over the windows to make it dark in their rooms. I tell me kids that the sun forgot it was bedtime and that if they go get in bed, then the sun will watch them fall asleep and remember how to go to bed : )
Post a Comment