Yesterday Dave came home a little early from work and we took the kids to Port Townsend to see the bunkers. They had a great time running all over the hill and looking at everything! Cody loved going into the dark bunkers and getting to use a flashlight. Abigail did not like the dark and hugged me really tight every time we went into one. Everytime we came to a dark door she said, "I don't want it!" So, we let Cody and Daddy do most of the dark exploring. Then we went down to the beach and let them play in the sand. Abigail found a crab leg on the beach and was using it as a shovel. She thought it was really cool and carried it around everywhere until it was time to go. Then we went to the Chimmacum (sp?) Cafe where we had a delicious dinner! It was nice to have a sunny day for a fun family outing!
1 comment:
Oh so fun!!! I love the bunkers! I love Port Townsend! :) You know what's funny? I was actually thinking of taking the kids out there this weekend, but I neglected to check the weather reports... yeah, woke up to rain. Oh well... another day. I'm glad you guys had so much fun there!
Post a Comment