Okay Tiana, Here's how I did it...I took a plain white flat sheet and cut it in half (I still need to sew the edge I cut). Then I took pictures of all our favorite places or just places we go often. I downloaded them onto my computer and printed them onto iron-on transfer paper (make sure that you print them reversed so they look right when you iron them on). Then I ironed them onto the sheet and used paint markers to draw roads and parking spots. Ta-da!I still would like to put some greenery (trees or grass etc.) on there, but my artistic skills are limited so I haven't gotten that brave yet.
Cody loves it and it is fun to see his imaginary play with these familiar places!
2 comments:
That is so cute Kristi! I'll have to make one for Heidi's boys. They would love that! They like airplanes so i could do an airport. It's fun to see how you and your family are doing. Heidi has a blog, you can get to it from my blog Shawnaspace.blogspot.com
I need to do something like that for keith, but I'm not sure if hes old enough to not drive over the houses and just on the road :)
Post a Comment