Saturday, November 30, 2013

Kingston Country Christmas

 First of all, we had a nice Thanksgiving with my mom and step-dad as well as three of my brothers.  My mom and I had seen a face book post about making snowmen out of socks.  We thought they were cute and easy enough to do with the kids.  So, before we feasted, we made sock snowmen!




 Tonight was the Kingston Country Christmas.  The high school band played music while free refreshments were served (cookies, hot cocoa and cider).  Then Santa arrived by fire engine and they turned on all the lights around the marina.  I thought it was really fun.  Cody was not happy to be there and kept asking when we could go home.  I think everyone else enjoyed themselves.

Cold Abi (it actually wasn't that bad).

Cody says, "I'm just pretending to be happy...."

Cute Ellie!  She was rocking out to the music.

Kaitlyn by the flower Christmas lights.
This is the first time we have ever gone to this event and I hope we will be able to talk our kids into going in the future!

2 comments:

Claudette Burt said...

So funny, "I'm just pretending to be happy!" Ellie's so cute rocking out. Very cute sock snowmen.

NBB said...

My boys were sad they missed that, but I am sure Cody will have more 'fun' next year when, hopefully, his cousins get to go!