A little over a month ago I had one of my friends come to our house and do a photo shoot. Here are some of the pictures (Grandmas let me know which, if any, you want me to have printed for you).
those pictures are so beautiful!! Kristi I love the one with you and David, you guys look so good! And I can tell your girls are sisters, they have the same grins! And cody looks so grown up! Can't wait to see you all in person in three months!
I love them all! Especially the one of you and Ellie and you and David and the one of the whole family. Beautiful! I'd love to have all 10! We can have them printed at our local walmart if you send them high resolution through email. What say ye?
5 comments:
those pictures are so beautiful!! Kristi I love the one with you and David, you guys look so good! And I can tell your girls are sisters, they have the same grins! And cody looks so grown up! Can't wait to see you all in person in three months!
I love them all! Especially the one of you and Ellie and you and David and the one of the whole family. Beautiful! I'd love to have all 10! We can have them printed at our local walmart if you send them high resolution through email. What say ye?
Great pictures! The kids are so big!
Such adorable pictures! They turned out great!!
I love them! I need a friend like yours :)
Post a Comment