Sunday, April 7, 2013

Four months

 Eleanor is four months old now.  She still sleeps through the night most of the time (even if she doesn't go to sleep until 10 or 11 at night).  She is a terrible napper during the day.  Most naps last all of five minutes with a few making it to 20-30 minutes.  It is very rare that they are longer than that, but I won't complain (too much) since she does sleep at night!  She likes to be held about 95% of the time she is awake.  If she is being held she is mostly a smiley and happy baby.  So, I don't get a whole lot accomplished right now (in fact she is fussing in my lap as I write this).

 Ellie in mommy's favorite outfit

I had to document her roly-poly stage as I'm sure she won't stay that way for too long!

Growing bigger (we'll find out on Tuesday how much she weighs).

2 comments:

Claudette Burt said...

She is perfectly adorable!

Unknown said...

she looks a little like derrick I think...I guess they must be cousins!