It started in church on Sunday. Ellie found her voice and she wants to be heard!!!!!!!!!! I had to leave Relief Society because no one could hear the teacher over her loud sounds. Now she does it all the time and it is really cute except when we are in situations where it is supposed to be quiet. We leave for California on Friday to go to a wedding and I hope she has toned it down by then (or maybe I'll luck out and she will sleep through the ceremony). Anyway, I think Ellie may be a very talkative child as she gets a little older. :)
2 comments:
she made me smile so big! Derrick hasn't learned he can be that cute and loud at the same time...he is mad and loud, or sad and loud! haha!
Oh, by goodness! She is SO STINKIN CUTE! What fun to hear her squeals of delight.
Post a Comment