Saturday, December 10, 2011

Parents day out

Dave and I were able (thanks to Mom and Dad Burt watching the kids) to go on our first ever day/night away. I know, I know...we've been married nine years soon and this is our first get away. Having nursing babies has always been an issue before, but we don't have any right now so away we went to spend the day in Port Angeles. We went snow shoeing at Hurricane Rigdge. It turned out to be beautiful, warm and sunny up there! It wasn't even that windy which was a surprise. We hiked a total of 3 miles and I am sooooooo sore! It was fun though. We also went and saw Breaking Dawn and went window shopping. It was a very nice get away and the kids had fun with thier grandparents while we were away.











3 comments:

wagstaffers said...

That's incredible that you haven't had a night away from your kids, ever. I am glad you got the chance to get out. I hope "breaking dawn" didn't ruin your experience.

Unknown said...

snowshoeing is hard core! glad you got to spend some time with our hubby and make him watch a chick flick :) is it worth the big bucks to go see?

Unknown said...

oops, I mean YOUR hubby