Tuesday, November 29, 2011

"Thank You!"

Kaitlyn learned a new word a couple of days ago, "thank you" and she says it like dank-u. It is sooooooo cute! She even knows how to use it. Every time I have given her a snack today she says "dank-u" all long and drawn out. It melts my heart EVERY TIME! Hopefully she doesn't figure that out or I may end up giving her anything she wants just to hear her say it again.

4 comments:

Claudette Burt said...

Yep, pretty cute!

Heather said...

she so so darn cute!

T. Driaza said...

Darling. She is growing up too fast! So glad you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving. May your Christmas be even brighter!

Gabe and Anna Family said...

I'm the same way! I think my "babies" get more sweets then my older kids because I can't resist the heart melting sounds of "peeze" and "dank-oo".