Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Abigail's 5th Birthday!

I spent all day today answering the question, "When is it going to be time to open presents?" It was really hard for Abi to wait until after dinner when all Grandmas and Grandpas were here. She managed though and the wait was worth it. She had a marvelous time! Our big present to her was a Melissa and Doug pirate ship. She LOVES it so far! Cody thinks it is pretty cool too (he will be getting a different pirate ship for his birthday...shhhhh)! Hopefully we make it to Cody's birthday without too much fighting over Abi's ship. I'm sure they will have a great time destroying each other's crew and ships when they each have one.

It is FINALLY time to open gifts....
I made a pony cake for Abi this year. She got the eyeball from her preschool treats on Monday and insisted I use it for the pony's eye. I think it looks really funny since it is too big for the cake's dimensions, but Abi was satisfied and that is all that really matters. :)



Cody and Abigail playing with the new pirate ship.


Grandma Heather painted a little tea cup set for Abi. So cute!


2 comments:

Claudette Burt said...

Sweet memories :)

Emlizw said...

You're secret is safe with me about Cody's b-day gift :). That is a way cool pirate ship! Cody and Abi look like they are having tones of fun.