Abigail got to have her friend birthday party yesterday. Abi is very into ponies right now. Rather than fork over the big bucks to have a real pony come for rides, I decided to make a hobby horse for each child to use (and take home with them). We went outside and had some races and played follow the leader with them. Inside we did the traditional pin the tail on the pony (rather than donkey), and animal bingo, as well as a few other games. We ate pizza and cupcakes and Abi opened presents and the girls played princess dress-up. Everyone had a good time and Mommy was exhausted, but it was worth it!

5 comments:
wow, I'm impressed with those hobby horses!
The hobby horses turned out so cute!
The hobby horses are very cool! You did an awesome job!
So cute! The party is never really a success unless mommy is exhausted! :)
Sounds like a fun party. I love the hobby horses. Nice job!
Post a Comment