Sara and her kids are here for a few days visiting Grandma and Grandpa Burt. We had everyone over for dinner last night. It is always a delight to see family! Our kids especially get excited to see any of thier cousins. By the end of the evening Mary and Kaitlyn were even starting to play together. The weather is supposed to be fairly nice while they are here so maybe we will even get to play outside or on the beach with everyone!
3 comments:
Looks like fun! Love the falltime! (by the way, this LB. I can only view your blog signing in as Nathaniel)Miss you all!
love the halloween tree, how did you make that?
I have been so out of the loop with all that has happened with Landon's birth. It was great to read up on your family. Your kiddos are adorable, and I'm sad to hear of the loss of your lil' one. How blessed we are to understand Heavenly Father's plan! Loved your positive post. Oh & absolutely adore that Halloween tree! Sending love your way!
Post a Comment