Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Life

For those of you not on facebook. We found out for sure yesterday that I'm no longer carrying a baby. I had two ultrasounds a week apart that showed an empty gestational sack. It is called a blighted ovum and happens when something goes wrong early on and the baby gets reabsorbed by the body leaving the empty sack behind.

While sad, I feel like this was just not the right time for our next baby to come. I know Heavenly Father has more children to send our way when the time is right. In the meantime I'll just enjoy my life with the three beautiful healthy children I have been blessed with.

3 comments:

Gabe and Anna Family said...

I'm so sorry Kristi, tell Mom she has to hug you extra long for me next time you see her. It's hard when Heavenly Father's timing isn't what we were hoping for. And even if we are able to accept that, it's still ok to be sad and weepy and let grief run it's course. -Love Anna

sharissa said...

love you kristi. sorry for your loss.

Emlizw said...

It's never easy, but trusting in the Lord is the best way to get through anything. Best wishes friend.