Abi in the row boat.
Saturday, June 4, 2011
Good weather = camping
That's right it is sunny! Dave and I were talking about it and decided that we haven't had a day like today since last September...way too long in my book. So to take advantage of these fabulous few days we took the kids camping at Zion's Camp. We took a row boat out yesterday and Dave and Cody tried to fish, but it was kind of windy and hard to cast the lines so they didn't catch anything. We played at the playground and Kaitlyn wore herself out trying to walk everywhere. Today we took a paddle boat out for a while and spent a little more time at the playground. When I asked the kids what their favorite part was Abi said, "Sitting by the fire." And Cody said, "Every part!" It was a lovely way to spend a lovely day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Joy - Joy - Joy! Nothing like some sun and beautiful surrounding to boost the endorphins!
I am so glad you finally have some sunshine and dry weather!
That swing looks AWESOME! So fun!
Post a Comment