Another fun day at Grandma and Grandpa's cabin! The kids ran all over the place with their cousins having a marvelous time. We ate too much food and enjoyed being together.
Kaitlyn and Kristi with cabin in background.

Dave, Kaitlyn, Jaxon and Gary (the babies wouldn't cooperate and
both look at the camera at the same time).

Cody (who wouldn't hold still) holding a marshmellow for roasting.

Abigail next to Grandma's bleeding hearts. She wanted to pick one, but
I told her they were just for looking at so we took a picture instead.
2 comments:
I'm glad the weather was nice for you guys. We have had cloudy and rainy and windy weather here. Plus, I woke up this morning with some sort of flu like thing. I'm just glad its a holliday and Nate was home to take care of the kids for me!
The cabin looks awesome! What a fun time!
Post a Comment