Sunday, January 30, 2011

Stooooooooop!

My baby is growing up too fast! She only started crawling a few weeks ago and now she is a little speedy gonzolas. A couple of days ago she started pulling herself up on furniture. I just barely got used to the idea that she is crawling and now she is starting the pre-walking stuff! Stop Kaitlyn! You are too little for this stuff! I guess she just wants to keep up with her big brother and big sister and Mommy will just have to adjust to the fact that her baby is getting so big!





4 comments:

Claudette Burt said...

Grandma also says, "stop growing!!!" She adorable in her ciao t'shirt :)

Unknown said...

She sure looks proud of herslef!

wagstaffers said...

CUTE pictures

Gabe and Anna Family said...

I wish we could just freeze time so we could soak up every moment. Our babies seem too little to be almost one!