We celebrated Dave's 32nd birthday quietly at our home with just our family. He wanted a pudding cake that you make in the crockpot so we could only get a few candles in his bowl (next year I'll have to make a cake that I can stick all 33 candles in since he put ALL the candles in my cake a few weeks ago).
We gave him a new and improved popcorn popper that uses oil and stirs the popcorn as it heats up. Tastes similar to theater popcorn...YUMMY! He also got beef jerky, reeces pieces, and a mini football. Mom and Dad Burt gave him a great CD of piano music (Thanks!) too.
Cody would NOT smile for a picture, but Kaitlyn looks so cute!

The kids had fun giving Dad presents!

And this has nothing to do with Dave's birthday, but she's adorable. She is squinting because she's anticipating the flash and it turned out looking like she's winking :)

2 comments:
Kaitlyn is so adorable!!! We're glad you liked the cd!
Hey, I recognize that bow on her head! She is the cutest! Happy Birthday david! I remembered the day before, but then of course I forgot the actual day. Oh well.
Post a Comment