Sunday, May 2, 2010

Kaitlyn's blessing day

Kaitlyn was blessed today at church by her Daddy. Dave blessed her with good health and a strong testimony. He also said that she would have a special bond of love with her siblings. It was a beautiful blessing! She is wearing the dress that both Mommy and Abigail were blessed in. Fortunately it still fit her today! I think if we had waited another month she would have needed a different outfit (and I can't believe how expensive they were when I looked at JC Penney). So, I'm glad she was able to wear the same dress as Abi and I.
Here are a couple of pictures we took right before we left for church.



I just love this one of them both looking at eachother!

2 comments:

Claudette Burt said...

Oh, how precious she looks! Kiss her for me!

Unknown said...

Blessings from daddies are the sweetest things! Dave looks so great holding his daughter!