Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

What a happy day! Dave made breakfast this morning (yummy pancakes and bacon). I was given a new bigger George Foreman grill, a movie and some yummy cherry pastries and a cherry pie (my favorite kind)! At church I got to see my kids stand up at the front with the rest of the primary kids to sing. My kids just stood there, but I still loved that they went up there! The ward gave all the moms a chocolate bar and I got to enjoy one last day in sunday school and relief society holding my baby before I start teaching my primary class again next week.

After church we went to Grandma Heather's house and saw Gary and his family (including his new baby boy) as well as Laura and her husband. Alex and Jacob and Grandma and Grandpa were there too. We took the kids down to the park to play for a little while and then went back to the house to enjoy some red velvet cake...YUMMY! The weather even cooperated and was sunny and warm! I hope everyone else had a great Mother's Day too!

Mommy and kids ready to go to church.

Grandma Heather holding Jaxon and Kaitlyn (they are only one month apart...Kaitlyn looks so huge next to little Jaxon)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute! It looks like you had a fun day.

Claudette Burt said...

That is one lucky grandma :)
So glad you had a special day.