Yesterday afternoon the wind all of a sudden whipped up and started blowing really hard. With wet ground and high wind gusts everyone seems to have had a few trees come down. We were fortunate that the ones we lost fell AWAY from the house towards the wetlands area down below. I'm especially grateful since the kids and I were in our house at the time.
The power went out for a few hours and my poor (spoiled) children complained about not being able to watch an afternoon show on t.v. (but I think they survived the ordeal just fine). I'm ready for spring/summer to come and bring beautiful sunny warm weather!
2 comments:
Wow. Glad everyone was safe. Did any trees come down on our property?
for the last month my blog has been telling me that you hadn't updated yours. So for the last month I was missing out on all of these great posts! I'm glad I checked, I might have missed your baby being born in a few weeks!
It seems like you have been having many great adventures :)
Post a Comment