Lately our family has had a lot of reasons to celebrate, so instead of having individual parties/celebrations we decided to combine them all and met each other at a restraunt in Tacoma. My older brother recently got remarried and he and his wife are expecting a baby boy at the end of May. I am due April 1st. And my Mom's birthday is next week. The restraunt had a big room in the back that we rented and were able to be fairly private. We had baby shower cake and birthday cake and lots of good food too! All my siblings except one were able to be there as well as my Mom & Step-Dad. With all the cousins running around it was chaos and fun!
Amy & Kristi (Mom's to be)




1 comment:
So many happy things to celebrate, but the coming of Kaitlyn Rose is the best one :) I admit I'm prejudice.
Post a Comment