Thursday, March 18, 2010

Two weeks to go!

Mommy with two (hopefully less) weeks until Kaitlyn joins our family. I'm soooooooooo ready to have this baby and be able to walk/bend over/sleep on my back again. This has physically been my hardest pregnancy so far, but I look forward to holding a sweet newborn again.

Today was the last music class of this session. Abigail wore her "dancing skirt" and had a great time twirling around. I know she is going to miss these classes, but Mommy needs a break to get used to having three kids. We'll just have to listen to the cd's at home and make our own music for awhile!

2 comments:

Claudette Burt said...

Thank you for the sacrifices you are making to bring God's children into the world. We love you!

Anonymous said...

I can only imagine how you feel since I've never been through this experience, but you look great. Here's hoping for less than two more weeks.