My neighbor and I escaped to the fabric store for a girls night out a few days ago. I hadn't intended to buy anything, but of course, I came across some really cute fabric I just couldn't resist (and it was on sale). So, I made Abi this cute dress. She is tall and the curent style for little girls is short (too short for my taste in modesty). Now she can wear this really long dress and stay covered up!
It was super easy to make and would have only taken a few minutes to do, but I have a new sewing machine that I'm still trying to figure out and it took me a while to get the machine threaded right and the tension right.....etc. After ripping the seam out about 50 times I finally got the magic combination to sew a good seam. Hopefully next time I decide to make something I'll be able to do it faster:)
1 comment:
Wow! Good Job! Abi is so darling.
Post a Comment