Saturday, September 12, 2009

You what?!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was "freezer dinner" day at my house. Once a month some of the women from church come over and we assemble meals to put in our freezers for later. The kids all play while the mommy's chat and work. Lately my kids have had a habit of getting into things they shouldn't with their friends. So, I took precautions...I locked my bedroom door, turned the water to the bathroom sinks off, and locked the kids closets so they could only play with the toys that were already out.

Everything was going well until a little boy came downstairs and said, "Cody is going potty in a drawer!" I ran upstairs and sure enough Cody had gone potty in an empty drawer! Needless to say he got a long time-out and we had a talk about where potty goes. I have no idea what made him think that was okay, but I hope we don't have any repeats!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just had to laugh! It makes me unsure about potty training Keith though...

Jessica said...

Oh My Goodness!! I so wish I could just peek inside our children's minds from time to time, but then I'd probably get scared out of my wits!!

T. Driaza said...

Coey has been one with nature a lot lately. Just whips the sucker out! It's totally embarrassing! Boys do the strangest things!