Saturday, January 18, 2014

Dave's 35th birthday

 Dave turned 35 today.  I asked him if it felt any different and he said no, but maybe by 40 he would feel different.  Then he said, "But I sure don't feel 20 anymore!"

My mom came over and watched the three oldest kids while Dave, Ellie and I went to pick out a new suit for the birthday "boy" and then out to lunch.  We kept it a quiet celebration this evening with just our family.

 Kaitlyn, Abi, Ellie, Dave & Cody posing right before our birthday celebration.


 Dave and Kristi (picture by Cody)

After the birthday party I cut the older girls hair.  Neither one of them like having their hair brushed and it was getting long.  Now they have shoulder-length hair.  I think Kaitlyn was feeling goofy!

Abi's haircut

Kaitlyn's haircut






2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was going to say, "wow! Kaitlyn's hair is getting so long!!!" and then it wasn't, so I can't say it anymore :)

Claudette Burt said...

Kaitlyn looks so grown up with her new look. Darling girls all around.