Saturday, September 7, 2013

Nine months




 Eleanor has reached the nine month mark!  She is sitting up well and trying to go from sitting up to rocking forward to get to all fours.  I'm pretty sure within the next month she will be mobile!  She also tries to pull to a standing position often.  She actually did it once when I was sitting on the couch and she was on the floor by my feet.  She grabbed my pants and pulled herself right up!  I think she just wants to be a big kid and go straight to running.  We'll see if she skips crawling like she did rolling over or not.

She has been teething again.  Her top teeth are now visible and I think the two on either side of those are about to pop through too.  Sadly, getting so many teeth at once made for a very painful experience.  She ran a fever for a couple of days and spent a lot of time sleeping and/or being very grumpy.  I think she may have had something viral going on at the same time because one of those days (when her fever was the worst) she either slept or laid there staring at nothing.  Consequently her 9 month pictures were taken over a few days as I tried to get her awake and somewhat happy.








You can tell she was starting to feel better by day three...a smile!