Thursday, June 13, 2013

Wolfle Field Day

Yesterday was field day for Wolfle Elementary.  The weather cooperated and didn't start raining until the last few minutes of the activities.  We got to watch Cody as well as his cousins, Joshua and Jonas, compete in races and tosses etc.  Cody came in fourth in the long distance run (I can't remember how far they said it was, but they ran once all the way around the field).  It was fun to watch him start out slow and towards the middle, then slowly move up and pass most of the other kids.  I guess he'll be a better distance runner in that respect.
Eleanor & Wesley 
 Kaitlyn
 Jonas getting ready to race

2 comments:

Claudette Burt said...

Fun to see the different personalities of Cody and Joshua come out in the way they "ran" that race. Loved seeing Ellie and Wesley playing on the same blanket. Thanks for the great blog post!

Unknown said...

that gave me a great chuckle. I love how CAREFUL Cody was being...classic!