Wednesday, June 5, 2013

6 months

I'm on a blogging roll!  So, you probably will get a long "dry" spell soon.  Anyway, Ellie is six months old today!  She is sitting up by herself (although she does still fall over a lot).  I think she may be getting a tooth since she has been a bit cranky the past few days and she has woken up at night more than usual.  Two nights ago she was up from 12:30 until 4:00!  She nursed and then wanted to just be awake.  I went and got some teething gel and she slept the next night through.  Then last night she was awake for an hour or so around 4:00, but I was able to go back to bed after nursing her and she talked herself to sleep (yay for teething gel)!  She still hates tummy time and has yet to roll over (I think she may have done it once on accident), but I'm sure she will figure it all out eventually.




2 comments:

Claudette Burt said...

Super Cute baby you've got there!

Unknown said...

She and Derrick could be twins! every time I see her I see some of Derrick in her too. Must be cousins :) Derrick just learned how to sit too, but won't roll over either. He has done it a few times, but he prefers to push up on his hands and pivot in a circle to get where he wants to go.
She is sure cute!