Friday, February 1, 2013

Ellie

Just a video of cuteness for your enjoyment!  Seems like the past eight weeks have gone by in a blur.  When we went in for Ellie's checkup she had grown 2 1/2 inches in six weeks and gained four pounds!  She now weighs 12 lbs 10oz and she is starting to smile although they are rare gifts so far.  She is MUCH happier since I stopped eating dairy & soy products.  I also have several vegetables I have to stay away from, but it is worth it not to be up every night with a screaming baby.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

She has such a beautiful complexion! Derrick is still going through baby puberty :)

Claudette Burt said...

She is so darling!!! Thank you for the live footage! I wanted to reach through the computer and pick her up! Dad said, "look at those chubby cheeks!"

Claudette Burt said...

I went back to your blog to Ooo and ahh over Ellie and noticed she was wearing the beaded socks I made for her - that gave me a fizzy joy!!!