Saturday, December 22, 2012

Cody's birthday & baptism

 My baby boy turned eight this year!  After much thought he decided he wanted  a Santa Clause cake since his birthday is close to Christmas.  I was a little worried that I might not be able to pull off that particular design, but thanks to google I found a picture online that I was able to follow and it turned out pretty well!  We celebrated with all the Burt's next door as well as Grandma Heather and Grandpa Scott.  We are sure glad that Heavenly Father sent Cody to our family!


 Today, Cody was baptized at the church in Poulsbo.  It was a small gathering of mostly family.  Dave performed the baptism and confirmation.  Afterword, we had everyone come to our house for pizza, cake and ice cream to have a double celebration of Cody's baptism and Kristi's birthday.


Cody with cousin Joshua

Cody with his Burt Grandparents

Cody with Grandma Heather and Grandpa Scott

Abi, Kristi, Ellie, Dave, Kaitlyn and Cody









2 comments:

Claudette Burt said...

It was wonderful to be there!

Unknown said...

Kaitlyn is so adorable in that last picture! She is such a little princes! I love it! And I can't believe how fast time goes buy, I remember when cody was born and pooping on the christmas presents! haha!